Sanskrit Language is the unparalleled treasure of Indian Wisdom and culture. The resources preserved in this language are vast and manifold. A large number of Indians desire to learn Sanskrit in order to preserve and project original Indianness. It is essential to fulfil their desire by providing the knowledge of Sanskrit Language through the simplest possible method and to make them aware of the knowledge well treasured in Sanskrit. In order to execute this ideal essential objectives by providing the opportunity and facility to those who are desirous to learn Sanskrit, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan has introduced Non Formal Sanskrit Education.
1) Non Formal Sanskrit Education Centre, Goalpara College.
A Non Formal Sanskrit Education of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) under M.H.R.D. Govt. of India is organized in Goalpara College from 2016. Non Formal Sanskrit Education Centre Goalpara College is one of the 109 Centres of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan all over India. Authorised Officer of this centre is Dr. Subhash Barman, (Principal of Goalpara College.), and Centre Teacher is Robin Sutradhar. Contact No. +91 97071 94672 email- firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is multi-campus Deemed University Under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India. Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade. It has 13 constituent campuses in various states across the country, 22 Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalays, 04 Adarsh Sanskrit Shodh Sansthan. Website- www.sanskrit.nic.in
3) Courses of studies of Non Formal Sanskrit Education Centre.
There are two courses of studies in this centre. First is called “Certificate Course in Sanskrit Language” and Second is “Diploma in Sanskrit Language”.
- It is a part time course.
- Duration of course is July to May.
- Any person desirous of Sanskrit learning is eligible for admission. In addition to the students, teachers, employees and officers, admission is also open for general public.
- Learners are required to submit their application form along with Enrolment fee (500 Rupees)
- All the study materials are provided free.
- The examination is conducted by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan in April.
- There is no examination fee for regular Learner. Learner who will become Unsuccessful or remain absent in examination may deposit the examination form along with 100 Rupees to appear in the next examination.