To ensure continuous all round improvement of the college, Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was constituted in 2004 after the first NAAC accreditation of the Goalpara College. The IQAC is continuously working towards the fulfilment of Vision and Mission of the college. Because of the relentless and untiring endeavour of IQAC, the college was accredited by NAAC in 2010. The college is preparing for the next accreditation. The IQAC of Goalpara College has been re-constituted including the following members:
1. Dr. B. K. Nath, President, Governing Body
2. Dr. S. N. Sarma, Associate Prof. & Head, Department of Geography
3. Dr. S.K. Mishra, Associate Prof. Department of English
4. Dr. Basanti Roy Dutta, Associate Prof. & Head, Department of Chemistry
Chairperson: Dr. Subhash Barman, Principal.
Co-ordinator: Dr. Dulal Chandra Boruah, Astt. Prof., Department of Botany
1. Dr. Ranjit Choudhury, Associate Prof., Department of Physics.
2. Dr. Jayanta Brahma, Astt. Prof., Department of Political Science.
3. Dr. Anjam Hussain Barbhuiya, Astt. Prof., Department of Zoology.
4. Dr. Priyanka Kakati, Astt. Prof., Department of English.
5. Dr. Manjir Borah, Astt.Prof., Department of Physics.
6. Mrs. Sikha Basak, Librarian, Goalpara College.
Representative Governing Body: Dr. Dandadhar Sarmah, Professor, Department of Zoology, G.U.
Non-teaching Representative: Kripamay Rabha
Government Representatives: Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner
Citizen Representatives: Mr. Jiten Das, Senior Advocate.
Student Representative: President/ Secretary.